Boost Your Brain
Most people work on building up and boosting their financial assets. But how many people work on building up and boosting their greatest asset: their brain?
The revolutionary field of neuroplasticity has shown that the brain can change its structure and function. It can grow new cells, new circuits and new connections in response to what we do, think, feel and believe.
We are more than passive victims of our genes: we play an active role in how our brains develop throughout our lives. However most people are yet to realise the enormous personal power this gives them.
For our brain to stay healthy and operate at its best, we need the right nutrition, rest, stimulation, challenge and reward. Most importantly, we need to take charge of our thinking because our thoughts play an integral role in wiring our brains for optimal performance.
Learning outcomes & key take-aways
This presentation opens the door to the neuroplastic revolution and gives immediate and practical strategies to improve the functioning of our brain. By applying this knowledge, we can:
- sharpen our thinking
- improve concentration and memory – at any age
- tap into brain potential we never knew we had
- expand our creativity
- increase our capacity for learning and problem solving
- reduce our risk of developing depression, anxiety disorders and Alzheimer’s disease
- prevent the cognitive decline we’ve mistakenly believed was inevitable with ageing
- perform at our peak on a daily basis
- achieve far more than we ever thought possible
Advice for event organisers
Boost Your Brain can be tailored to business, education, aged care, self-care or prevention of dementia. This presentation is an energising conference opener or a great way to end your event on an inspiring high.