Who is Dr Helena Popovic?
Dr Helena Popovic MBBS believes that our decisions are more powerful than our DNA.
She is a medical doctor, leading authority on improving brain function, best-selling author and international speaker.
She graduated from the University of Sydney, Australia and her mission is to educate rather than to medicate.
She is unique in bringing the latest discoveries in brain science to body weight management.
What does she do?
Dr Helena speaks at conferences worldwide and runs life-changing weight management retreats.
She has traded private practice for conference platform to reach more people in more ways with her compelling message of how to:
- Boost Your Brain
- Turn Stress into Success
- Come Alive and Thrive
- Rewire your Brain to Reshape your Body
- Restore your Gut to Regain your Health
Through her speaking, authoring and mentoring, Dr Helena empowers people to attain optimal health and achieve excellence in all areas of their life.
Why does she do it?
For Dr Helena, promoting vibrant physical and mental health is not just her profession, it is her passion, her purpose and her personal way of life. She shared her mother’s journey with lung cancer and her father’s adventure with dementia. She has seen first hand how decisions are more powerful than DNA and how educating people improves health far more than medicating people. Her key message is to feed your spirit, not starve your body.
‘What feeds your spirit? What energises you? What makes you feel most alive? Do it! Engage in the many small things that lift your spirit on a daily basis. Everything that lifts your spirit also lifts your health. Helping you discover what feeds your spirit is what feeds my spirit.’
Who does Dr Helena help?
- Dr Helena shows leading corporations, businesses, community groups and individuals how to achieve peak health for peak performance. Watch Helena in action.
- She teaches people how to stay as sharp at age 90 as they were at age 30 and avoid developing dementia. To learn more, click here.
- She enables people to shed excess body fat without resorting to diets or deprivation. To learn more, click here.
- She trains people who work in aged care how to provide optimal stimulation and care for people with dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease. Click here.
- She helps mothers-to-be give their babies the healthiest start in life. To learn more, click here.