Who is Dr Helena Popovic?
Dr Helena Popovic MBBS is a medical doctor, leading authority on how to improve brain function, best-selling author and international speaker.
She graduated from the University of Sydney, Australia in 1995 and her philosophy is that education is more powerful than medication. This core principal underpins everything she does.
She is unique in bringing the latest discoveries in brain science to body weight management.
What does she do?
Dr Helena speaks at conferences and runs life-changing weight management retreats.
She has traded private practice for conference platform to reach more people in more ways with her compelling message of how to:
- Boost Your Brain
- Turn Stress into Success
- Come Alive and Thrive
- Rewire your Brain to Reshape your Body
Through her speaking and authoring, Dr Helena enables people to discover the power of their moment by moment choices to profoundly enhance their abilities, their health and their quality of life.
Who does Dr Helena help?
- Dr Helena teaches leading corporations, businesses, community groups and individuals how to achieve peak health for peak performance. Watch Helena in action.
- She educates people on how to keep their brain in optimal working order and how to reduce their risk of developing dementia. View upcoming public talks.
- She shows people how to shed excess body fat without resorting to diets, deprivation, denial or discipline. To find out about her next retreat, click here.
- She trains aged care workers in how to best care for people with dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease. Watch Helena in action.
- She helps mothers-to-be give their babies the healthiest start in life. Find out more about this topic.
What are some of the specific outcomes you can expect from her?
- Gain an understanding of how your brain works so that you can work at your best
- Improve the functioning of your brain at any age or stage of life
- Dramatically boost your performance and productivity
- Reignite your zest and vitality for life and work
- Maintain your mental focus and physical energy throughout the day
- Learn how to embrace, rather than fear, change
- Effectively manage stress
- Significantly reduce your risk of dementia
- Become free of dieting, struggling, craving and emotional eating
- Make peace with your body and peace with food
- Achieve vibrant health, lasting vitality and a body you love
Why does she do it?
For Dr Helena, promoting vibrant physical and mental health is not just her profession, it is her passion, her purpose and her personal way of life. She shared her mother’s journey with lung cancer and now her father’s adventure with dementia. She has seen first hand how education – teaching people how their thoughts, emotions and actions can dramatically improve their health – is more powerful than medication. Her fundamental message is to feed your spirit, not starve your body.
‘What feeds your spirit? What energises you? What makes you feel most alive? Do it! Engage in the many small things that lift your spirit on a daily basis. Everything that lifts your spirit also lifts your health. Helping you discover what feeds your spirit is what feeds my spirit.’